DEAR SPA GUEST
We are delighted to welcome you to our Wellness Spa and Aqua and Sauna Center. We trust that the moments you spend here will be an unforgettable experience and that you will leave the Wellness Spa feeling refreshed and relaxed about your stay.
Meriton Wellness Spa offers you the possibility to allow yourself something titillating and a chance to escape the mundane everyday life.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our Spa!
Your Wellness Spa
WELLNESS SPA PRICES YOU CAN FIND HERE !
As we aim to ensure a peaceful and relaxing stay in our Spa for you and other Spa visitors, we kindly ask you to please:
- pre-book all your treatments and Day Spa Packages in advance;
- arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your confirmed appointment time. It is recommended to take about 10 minutes to rest after procedures;
- register at spa reception upon arrival;
- take a shower before your massage or treatment. Your body will be more receptive to the beneficial effects of the treatments;
- turn off your mobile phone and in the event that you do need to urgently make a phone call, please do so only from within the Spa reception area;
- not to allow children under 14 years to be in the Spa area without adult supervision;
- make any changes to scheduled treatments no later than 24 hours before arrival, requests to change treatments later than this will be fulfilled according to the current availability of treatment rooms and therapists;
- inform the Spa reception (by calling 628 8220) if you are not able to get to a scheduled treatment at the time which has been booked. In this case the appointment time will be shortened by the length of your delay. Please note that pre-booked and pre-paid amounts will not be reimbursed;
- inform your spa therapist of any health issues/problems you have which we should be made aware of before your treatment begins;
- inform our therapist any time if you are uncomfortable or require anything else during your treatment - massage pressure, room temperature and so on;
- speak of any problems that are worrying you before the procedures. All procedures might not be suitable for everyone. For instance it would be recommended to mention that you are using contact lenses before taking a facial treatment;
- try to eat at least one hour before visiting the spa. Drink plenty of water before and after the procedures.
- to leave valuable jewellery at home or at the hotelroom;
- avoid excessive sun and alcoholic beverages after Spa procedures. It would also be recommended to not plan any activities that require physical strain.
N.B! It is not allowed to mix alcohol and/or drugs with Spa treatments. In the event that a client turns up to his/her treatment under the influence of alcohol or drugs, the spa therapist has the right to refuse to carry out the treatment and a pre-booked and pre-paid treatment will not be reimbursed in this case.
Wellness Spa is opened Mon - Sun 9:00 - 21:00
Reservations for treatments, hair studio or infrared sauna:
Wellness Spa (+372) 6288 221
or by email wellness.meriton.tallinn(at)rezidorparkinn.com